Representing the electronics, manufacturing and banking industries, massive new customer trio selects ExpertusONE to significantly improve learning platform usability, scalability and worldwide reach
Santa Clara, CA – July 19, 2012 – Expertus, a global provider of next-gen, cloud-based learning systems and strategies, has added three new ExpertusONE™ LMS customers to its rapidly expanding client base. All three Global 500 companies decided to replace or upgrade their legacy learning management system (LMS) with ExpertusONE because of the platform’s innovative approach to usability and scalability.
ExpertusONE is an entirely new breed of LMS – one that’s based on cloud and Web 2.0 technologies and built with learners and performance in mind. By employing the principles of heuristic design, ExpertusONE surpasses the limitations of traditional LMSs and provides a far more intuitive, engaging and responsive learning experience. An experience that: leverages the collaborative nature of the cloud, embraces today’s social and mobile technologies and connects/engages all of an organization’s internal and external learning audiences.
“At Expertus, we apply the ‘power of simplicity’ across our award-winning technologies, services and solutions,” explained Mohana Radhakrishnan, Vice President Client Services for Expertus. “This is why ExpertusONE transcends legacy LMS complexities and delivers a new-gen, user-focused learning environment that’s as engaging as Facebook, as immediate as Twitter and as relevant as Google. It’s also why many of today’s biggest learning organizations, like the ones announced here, are adopting our advanced platform.”
New Customer Case Summaries
With over 300,000 employees across 140 countries, this global electronics powerhouse leveraged as much functionality as it could from its old Docent learning system. Problems with the legacy LMS included: low learner participation, siloed, “hard to find” content, inability to serve multiple learning audiences and frequent breakdowns.
All of these challenges were addressed with their ExpertusONE implementation, gaining:
- Outstanding learner usability – since ExpertusONE employs a customer-facing (versus admin-oriented) design.
- Extended learning reach – training was expanded from one internal audience to multiple internal and external user groups.
- Sophisticated eCommerce capability – which increased extended enterprise training adoption and revenue.
- Exceptional reliability – because of ExpertusONE’s SaaS (cloud-based) architecture and industry-respected services support team.
Known for providing the industry’s best design, manufacturing, distribution and aftermarket services, with a learning audience of 200,000 people spanning 30 countries, this corporation was looking to replace a “broken” legacy LMS. The main issues included: poor usability, zero scalability, unreliable performance, no language options and “underwhelming” customer service.
After exchanging its outdated learning platform with a modern ExpertusONE LMS, the manufacturer ensured:
- Excellent usability – thanks to ExpertusONE’s heuristic, learner-focused design.
- Unlimited scalability – due to ExpertusONE’s SaaS-based architecture.
- Proven (load tested) reliability – for large-scale, global deployments.
- Expanded language accommodation – moving from English only to 16 language options with real-time translation.
- Award-winning, responsive customer service – enlisting Expertus’ decade-long learning services experience and global tech support offices.
As one of North America’s leading financial institutions with more than 70,000 employees in 50 countries around the world, this organization’s learning platform was struggling to keep pace with the company’s rapid growth. Areas of key concern included: poor user experience, cost-effectiveness and scalability.
By adding ExpertusONE functionality, the bank was able to:
- Dramatically improve user experience with an intuitive, learner-centric design – driving global adoption.
- Significantly reduce the amount of learning program training and support – lowering overall costs.
- Substantially raise platform value by integrating all information, knowledge and education into one performance-based learning environment.
- Offer limitless scalability – increasing or decreasing scope based on demand.
For more information about Expertus or ExpertusONE, please call 877-827-8160 or email email@example.com.
About Expertus and ExpertusONE
Expertus delivers next-gen, cloud-based learning management system technology that represents a whole new way of thinking when it comes to learning.
The ExpertusONE Dynamic Learning Platform enables organizations to facilitate a far more effective and responsive approach to learning by leveraging the fundamentally collaborative nature of the cloud, embracing the social technologies of today’s highly connected world and leaving the complexities of legacy LMSs behind. The result is greater business performance, at a lower total cost of ownership.
Based in Silicon Valley, Expertus serves customers from offices in the US, UK and India, and provides a full range of cloud adoption services to ensure smooth transitions from legacy systems, rapid technology deployment and sustained learning success.
Visit expertus.com for more information, call 877-827-8160 or follow Expertus on social media: