Expertus’ innovative, two-way integration module wins a Brandon Hall Group Excellence in Technology Award − the fifth award for its ExpertusONE LMS in 2014
Santa Clara, CA – Dec. 30, 2014 – Expertus has won a 2014 Brandon Hall Group Excellence in Technology Award for its unique ExpertusONE for Salesforce.com integration module. Earning Bronze in the Best Advance in Sales Enablement and Performance Tools category, it’s the fifth prestigious award that the ExpertusONE LMS won in 2014 − including being named the #1 LMS.
“This year’s award-winning initiatives and the skill and strategy that went into them is inspiring,” Rachel Cooke, COO of Brandon Hall Group, said. “The innovation represented by these winners can serve as models for success for many others that strive to push their organizations to the next level.”
ExpertusONE for Salesforce.com is an innovative connector that supports a deep, two-way integration between the industry’s top ranked LMS (ExpertusONE) and the #1 CRM app (Salesforce.com). With this unique, API-based integration, sales teams now have full, on-the-go access to their training, learning history and LMS social tools − without leaving their preferred working environment. Thus, ExpertusONE for Salesforce.com improves sales performance by increasing the efficiency, effectiveness and accessibility of employee, channel and customer training.
“Salespeople can be a demanding group to get trained since they’re often focused on meeting short-term sales goals. Plus, traditional LMS learning is very structured, hard to access and time-consuming, which doesn’t suit today’s on-the-go, rapid-paced sales environment,” Ramesh Ramani, Expertus’ CEO, said. “However, ExpertusONE’s deep integration with Salesforce.com provides training at the point where salespeople actually want and have time to consume it… whether that’s via their mobile devices, in Salesforce.com or through the ExpertusONE LMS. It has transformed the dynamics of sales training!”
Key Features & Benefits
• Seamless Experience − Uses ExpertusONE and Salesforce.com REST APIs for a seamless, easy-to-use experience; quick adoption with no need to learn a new system
• Embedded & Mobile LMS Access − Provides direct, real-time ExpertusONE access via a ‘Learning’ tab inside Salesforce.com and on-the-go access through ExpertusONE’s award-winning mobile apps
• Extends LMS to Employees, Partners & Customers − Integrates with Salesforce.com Communities for partners, provides direct LMS access for internal employees and supports real-time, synced LMS access for Salesforce.com users… all from one platform
• Enhanced Reporting Insights − Automatically pushes and returns key data between ExpertusONE and Salesforce.com
• Innovative Sales Enablement − Leverages ExpertusONE’s native profile-based innovation to provide recommendations, highlight mandatory/compliance activities and feature social tools already used in sales today
“ExpertusONE’s integration goes far beyond an embedded access point in Salesforce.com,” Ramani continued. “All learning features provided in Salesforce.com (training, gamification, reporting, etc.) are also provided via ExpertusONE directly and through our mobile apps. So training is offered at ‘the point of least resistance’, meaning it’s incredibly convenient and ready wherever salespeople happen to be. That’s why we call it the ultimate sales enablement tool.”
All Excellence in Technology Awards entries were evaluated by a panel of veteran, independent senior industry experts and Brandon Hall Group Sr. Analysts based on the following criteria: product innovation, unique differentiators, problem-solving abilities and measurable results.
“This is a great way to end ExpertusONE’s record-breaking year,” Ramani concluded. “We set out to design a tool that would drive sales training, enablement and performance. And this award is further validation that our efforts were an outstanding success.”
For more information about ExpertusONE for Salesforce.com, please call 877-827-8160 or email email@example.com.
More Resources & Information
• Expertus Website: www.expertus.com; ExpertusONE: www.expertus.com/expertus-one
• Blog: http://expertusone.wordpress.com
• Twitter: http://twitter.com/ExpertusONE
• LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/Expertus
• Apple iOS App: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/expertusone-mobile-4.5/id975820681?mt=8
• Android App: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.expertus.mobilelms.v45
• Salesforce AppExchange: https://appexchange.salesforce.com/results?keywords=expertusone
About Expertus & ExpertusONE
Expertus delivers next-gen, cloud-based learning management system technology that represents a whole new way of thinking about learning. Based in Silicon Valley, Expertus serves customers from offices in the US, Europe and Asia, and provides a full range of LMS delivery and support services to ensure smooth transitions from legacy systems, rapid technology deployment and sustained learning success.
The company’s flagship product, ExpertusONE, is an enterprise-class, cloud LMS that learners, admins and executives love. Built with simplicity of use in mind, only ExpertusONE leverages the heuristic design principles developed by today’s most popular websites − Google, Facebook and Amazon − resulting in a user interface that’s incredibly easy to use, next-gen architecture that’s exceptionally simple to run and a highly productive learning ecosystem that rapidly builds learning value organization-wide.
About Brandon Hall Group, Inc.
With more than 10,000 clients globally and 20 years of delivering world class research and advisory services, Brandon Hall Group is the most well-known and established research organization in the performance improvement industry. We conduct research that drives performance, and provides strategic insights for executives and practitioners responsible for growth and business results. Brandon Hall Group has an extensive repository of thought leadership, research and expertise in Learning and Development, Talent Management, Leadership Development, Talent Acquisition and Human Resources. Learn more at: www.brandonhall.com.