How It Works
Convenient Skills Assessment
The ExpertusONE LMS Observation Checklist automates the review and management of any in-person training─including field-based or on-the-job training, mentoring and skills supervision. Using a digital checklist of tasks, managers, instructors or mentors can conveniently observe a learner’s progress and accurately assess their mastery of skills.
Our customers use Observation Checklist to:
- Identify employees or training areas that need more help
- Demonstrate compliance/capabilities to executives or regulatory agencies
- Create baselines for employee development and advancement
Significant Time & Resource Savings
Our digital checklists give you a structured and consistent way to measure learning across your enterprise:
- Save time, money and resources by eliminating paper-based evaluations and manual data entry
- Give managers and instructors easy, on-demand access to evaluations and reporting tools
With a customizable design, you can quickly create evaluations specific to a learner or group’s competency training needs. Then, group these checklists into categories to be leveraged across your LMS.
The ExpertusONE Digital LMS Difference
Unlike other observation checklists that reside in external systems, ExpertusONE’s functionality is native to the LMS. So, performance data can be easily merged and analyzed with other learning data. Not only does this save time and eliminate errors, but it also gives you better, deeper insights into your workforce’s competency and overall learning program’s success.