The customer community portal offers more collaboration and engagement tools to give customers convenient access to resources, best practices and a way to connect with peers for learning success
Santa Clara, CA – April 19, 2016 – Expertus, the developer of the #1 ranked LMS, announced today the launch of ExpertusONE Community 2.0—an update of their customer success portal that now enables direct communication and connection with peers and ExpertusONE Support administrators.
Expertus is already known for its customer success services. Craig Weiss, in his 2016 LMS rankings, noted that “Expertus’ support and training is outstanding.” With the launch of ExpertusONE Community 2.0, Expertus extends its stellar customer support by offering customers a new arena to quickly find answers, training and resources—along with a way to learn from best practices and interact with an elite peer group.
“ExpertusONE Community 2.0 is an opportunity for us to build on customer success,” Ramesh Ramani, Expertus’ CEO, said. “Early on, we recognized that learning organizations needed help. Legacy platforms were cumbersome, and customer service organizations could not sufficiently support their own unwieldy enterprise software. We built a seasoned success team to help customers turn their learning initiatives around and achieve results. Today, we continue to uphold this heritage of customer success with programs like ExpertusONE Community and the development of the industry’s top ranked LMS.”
The new ExpertusONE Community 2.0 includes:
- An Administrator Collaboration Zone—for admins to ask product-related questions of their peers or of ExpertusONE Super Admins and to stay current on the latest best practices and new product features
- A Customer Collaboration Zone—for customers to ask questions of Expertus Support, collaborate and work with peers, share best practices, discuss learning adoption and strategies and access topical learning
- FAQs—for finding quick answers to commonly asked questions in an extensive, regularly updated list of Q&As
- ExpertusONE Releases & Updates—for finding the latest product features and updates, along with content from blogs, PDFs, courses and job aids on how to get the most out of ExpertusONE
- Ongoing Engagements—for joining upcoming events such as LMS workshops and scheduled trainings
Other ExpertusONE service programs applauded by customers and analysts include: an annual customer summit to meet face-to-face with learning thought leaders and peers, deep dive into ExpertusONE’s capabilities and provide input to the product roadmap; and learning administration, video streaming and personalized customer success services.
“The ExpertusONE Community 2.0 release is a direct result of our customer feedback,” Tina Shibue, Expertus’ Product Marketing Director, said. “Customers now have a dedicated space to interact with us and with each other, to share best practices and collaborate on learning challenges. It’s another way that Expertus continues to invest in customer success.”
To learn more about ExpertusONE, please call 877-827-8160 or email email@example.com.
More Resources & Information
• Expertus Website: www.expertus.com; ExpertusONE: www.expertus.com/expertus-one
• Blog: http://expertusone.wordpress.com
• Twitter: http://twitter.com/ExpertusONE
• LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/Expertus
• Apple iOS App: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/expertusone-mobile-4.5/id975820681?mt=8
• Android App: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.expertus.mobilelms.v45
• Salesforce AppExchange: https://appexchange.salesforce.com/results?keywords=expertusone
About Expertus & ExpertusONE
Headquartered in Silicon Valley, Expertus delivers new, cloud LMS technology for the future of learning. ExpertusONE is a commercial-grade LMS with the flexibility and innovative design to handle the evolving learning needs of large, global enterprises. The platform provides one learning system for employees, customers or partners. Supports advanced mobile and HR system connections, along with REST API integrations (including Salesforce). Offers invisible learning, bringing learning to learners through innovative tools like Dynamic Shareable Links and Embeddable Widgets. And delivers total, immersive engagement via a contextual, user-focused experience. See how ExpertusONE delivers the future of the LMS today at www.expertus.com/TheONE.