Solves problem of learning that’s too hard to find and use with a modern, user-centric LMS that now includes embeddable widgets, Salesforce and API integrations, advanced mobile apps and an intuitive, streamlined user experience
Santa Clara, CA – May 23, 2016 – Expertus continues to build on its strategy of delivering learning to the learner with the latest release of its #1 ranked ExpertusONE LMS. The “future-now” LMS is the only enterprise-class system to make learning self-service and accessible to learners where they want to learn. Expertus offers leading mobile, embeddable widgets, a Salesforce app, REST API integrations and an intuitive Groups-based user experience—which, collectively, deliver targeted learning to the learner, and, ultimately, lead to an overall lift in learning adoption and productivity.
“One of the biggest challenges learning organizations face is getting users to find and take training. You can’t necessarily count on people to take the initiative to find training on their own. Often they resist taking training in the first place because finding and taking training can be a painful, time-consuming process,” Gordon Johnson, Expertus’ VP of Marketing, explained. “That’s why years ago we designed our LMS to weave learning into the learner’s daily work environment. This new release enhances the seamless experience that makes learning more convenient, and saves more time for learners and admins—increasing the overall effectiveness and reach of corporate learning initiatives.”
Part of the new release, ExpertusONE’s embeddable widgets place the training catalog where learners spend the most time—on websites, social media forums, emails, SharePoint and more. Other key examples of how the ExpertusONE LMS continues to place learning where users “live, breathe and work” include:
- Salesforce Integration—Provides sales teams with full LMS access, content and training inside of Salesforce, their preferred working environment
- Advanced Mobile Apps—Offers convenient, on-the-go training access via native apps with offline sync
- REST APIs—Integrates the ExpertusONE LMS with any modern enterprise software (HRIS, CRM, SSO, ERP, etc.) for easy, streamlined training access using a pre-built library of ExpertusONE APIs
- Modern User Experience—Proactively drives content to learners in the LMS catalog, and streamlines management and user workflows to speed learning delivery
“Unfortunately, many companies spend a fortune on training development that may never be seen or used by learners,” Johnson continued. “That’s why ExpertusONE is winning such customer and analyst acclaim. It protects our customers’ hard won L&D budgets by ensuring their learners don’t waste their time searching for training and spend more time actually learning.”
To learn more about ExpertusONE, please call 877-827-8160 or email email@example.com.
More Resources & Information
• Expertus Website: www.expertus.com; ExpertusONE: www.expertus.com/expertus-one
• Blog: http://expertusone.wordpress.com
• Twitter: http://twitter.com/ExpertusONE
• LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/Expertus
• Apple iOS App: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/expertusone-mobile-4.5/id975820681?mt=8
• Android App: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.expertus.mobilelms.v45
• Salesforce AppExchange: https://appexchange.salesforce.com/results?keywords=expertusone
About Expertus & ExpertusONE
Headquartered in Silicon Valley, Expertus delivers new, cloud LMS technology for the future of learning. ExpertusONE is a commercial-grade LMS with the flexibility and innovative design to handle the evolving learning needs of large, global enterprises. The platform provides one learning system for employees, customers or partners. Supports advanced mobile and HR system connections, along with REST API integrations (including Salesforce). Offers invisible learning, bringing learning to learners through innovative tools like Dynamic Shareable Links and Embeddable Widgets. And delivers total, immersive engagement via a contextual, user-focused experience. See how ExpertusONE delivers the future of the LMS today at www.expertus.com/TheONE.