Santa Clara, CA – Nov. 29, 2018 – Expertus continues to push what’s possible in learning on-the-go with the ExpertusONE LMS Mobile app. Thanks to its Mobile First design, the app adopts the latest mobile features and technology, as soon as they’re available. Giving users a second to none experience and dramatically improving their productivity:
- Learners get a 100% actionable dashboard that helps them stay on top of all training activities (certifications, compliance training, virtual or ILT classes, orders and more) on- or offline
- Instructors can eliminate their dreaded sign-in sheets and raise survey and assessment completions by pushing them to learners during class
- Managers have streamlined workflows that simplify team reporting on-the-go; actionable analytics help them quickly identify and call, text or send automated reminders to non-compliant learners
“ExpertusONE Mobile is the most advanced, fully featured LMS app available,” said Ramesh Ramani, Expertus’ CEO. “Not only does it make taking or managing learning incredibly convenient, but it actually expands on what you can do with the LMS.”
Some of the trending mobile app technologies included in ExpertusONE Mobile are:
- Voice integration─search, filtering, location mapping and more
- Push notifications─including in-class surveys and evaluations
- Geofencing─restricts training to approved hours and/or locations
- Presence Sensing─automates/digitizes classroom reporting and activities
- Built-in eCommerce─purchase trainings, add discounts, use multiple payment options/currencies
The ExpertusONE LMS Mobile app also has an incredibly intuitive user interface and navigation. Whenever a user logs in, the home screen, modules and preferences are all tailored to their specific role and permissions.
“As part of our digital learning platform, ExpertusONE Mobile was designed to help global learning organizations usher in the digital transformation. It eliminates paperwork, reduces errors and dramatically improves productivity.”
About Expertus & ExpertusONE
Headquartered in Silicon Valley, Expertus delivers modern LMS technology for the future of learning. ExpertusONE is a Digital LMS with the flexibility and innovative design to handle the evolving learning needs of large, global enterprises. The digital learning platform provides one learning system for employees, customers, partners or distributed workforces. Integrates with other HR systems and supports advanced mobile, social and Salesforce connections. Offers invisible learning, bringing learning to learners through innovative tools like Dynamic Shareable Links and Embeddable Widgets. And delivers total, immersive engagement via a contextual, user-focused experience. Learn more at www.expertus.com.
Joy Church Millard, Marketing