Running December 9 to 13, each daily, 30-minute demo session gives attendees a personalized, hands-on tour of the latest innovations in next-gen LMS design
Santa Clara, CA – November 25, 2013 – Expertus today announced their ExpertusONE Demo Days series running from Monday, Dec. 9 through Friday, Dec. 13 at 1 pm ET. Each daily, 30-minute session gives participants direct access to Expertus’ renowned LMS experts so they can: test drive new and trending functionalities; learn about proven best practices; and ask questions specific to their learning organization’s needs.
“If you’re interested in knowing what’s next for the LMS, and getting an insider’s, hands-on tour, this is the perfect event for you,” Ramesh Ramani, Expertus’ President and CEO, said. “Whether you attend one, two or more sessions… the ExpertusONE Demo Days series is the easiest way to learn, about the easiest to use LMS.”
The five areas of LMS innovation being demoed are: eCommerce; compliance and analytics; mobile learning apps; gamification and social learning; and integrations.
- Dec. 9: ExpertusONE Commerce − Discover an easier way to grow and manage partner and customer training. This session will cover how to: set audience specific pricing, ensure global tax support, utilize an advanced promotions and discounts module, sell with multiple currencies and manage private and public catalogs.
- Dec. 10: ExpertusONE Compliance & Analytics − Learn how to revolutionize compliance analytics for better risk management, mitigation and results. Participants will review: automated assignments, recurring training management, certification management, notifications and reminders, exception reporting and mobile dashboards.
- Dec. 11: ExpertusONE Mobile − See how to apply advanced mobile technology to eLearning and classroom training. Attendees will review: real-time roster management, mobile dashboards, offline eLearning, videos and informal training tracking, push notifications and social interactions.
- Dec. 12: ExpertusONE Gamification & Social Learning − Find out how to boost learning engagement with rewards, recognition and collaboration. This demo will roadmap easy ways to: recognize the right behavior, incentivize collaboration, identify rising stars and promote initiatives.
- Dec. 13: ExpertusONE Integrations − Get introduced to ExpertusONE’s Salesforce.com connector and an entirely new approach to other real-time integrations. Demos will include: REST APIs in learning, ExpertusONE for Salesforce.com, how to use REST APIs for real-time communication and how to reduce administration with strategic integrations.
For more info about ExpertusONE, please call 877-827-8160 or email email@example.com.
More Resources & Information
- Contact Expertus: 877-827-8160 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Schedule a Demo: https://www.expertus.com/contact-us
- On-demand Demo: http://one.expertus.com/LMS-On-Demand-Demo-ExpertusONE.html
- Expertus Website: www.expertus.com; ExpertusONE: www.expertusone.com
- Blog: http://expertusone.wordpress.com/
- Twitter: http://twitter.com/ExpertusONE
- LinkedIn: http://www.linkedin.com/company/Expertus
- Apple iOS App: https://itunes.apple.com/in/app/id636408566
- Android App: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.expertus.mobilelms
About Expertus & ExpertusONE
Expertus delivers next-gen, cloud-based learning management system technology that represents a whole new way of thinking about learning. Based in Silicon Valley, Expertus serves customers from offices in the US, Europe and Asia, and provides a full range of LMS delivery and support services to ensure smooth transitions from legacy systems, rapid technology deployment and sustained learning success.
The company’s flagship product, ExpertusONE, is an enterprise-class, cloud LMS that learners, admins and executives love. Built with simplicity of use in mind, only ExpertusONE leverages the heuristic design principles developed by today’s most popular websites − Google, Facebook and Amazon − resulting in a user interface that’s incredibly easy to use, next-gen architecture that’s exceptionally simple to run and a highly productive learning ecosystem that rapidly builds learning value organization-wide.