**This webinar is now on-demand. Watch it here.**
Scheduled for Feb. 11, Weiss and co-host Caleb Johnson will walk attendees through the “must-have” LMS features they need now for their learning organization’s future success
Santa Clara, CA – Jan. 20, 2015 – Craig Weiss and Expertus announced today their upcoming webinar “How to Find a Future-Friendly LMS Today: An Analyst’s Must-Have Features”. Scheduled from 1 – 2 pm Eastern Time on Wed., Feb. 11, participants will learn from one of the world’s top eLearning analysts/bloggers about the most critical next-gen LMS features available now, or in the near future. Co-host Caleb Johnson, Expertus’ Director of Strategic Accounts, will also demo some of these must-have features and lead a live Q&A session with Weiss.
Key discussion areas include:
- Next-level gamification – rewards store, badge library/developer wizard and gaming element templates
- Sophisticated LMS reporting – big data’s impact on eLearning and new dashboards
- Video capabilities − bookmarking, real-time transcripts and screen recording/capturing
- Advanced mobile learning − on/off content synch and classroom presence sensing
- Simplified user experience – crisp UI design, heavy personalization and favorites/predictive recommendations
- Seamless integrations – quick connections to enterprise systems with REST APIs
“The way people learn and where they learn is changing,” Weiss said. “To keep them engaged, you must ensure that your learning technology keeps pace with their learning preferences. Offering modern tools, such as mobile on/off synch, gamification and video, is the first step.”
“This webinar is a fantastic opportunity to learn from a true thought leader in the eLearning space,” Johnson replied. “Attendees will also benefit from seeing some of his must-have LMS features demo’d live in our ExpertusONE platform. It’s a win-win.”
Craig Weiss is an eLearning analyst, expert, author and speaker who has been in the industry for over 14 years. His knowledge and insight in eLearning, mobile and social learning, as well as emerging technology for eLearning, has established him as one of the key voices in online learning. Currently, Craig is the CEO of E-Learning 24/7 (an LMS consulting services firm) and the author of the E-Learning 24/7 blog.
Caleb Johnson serves as Expertus’ Director of Strategic Accounts. He has over 10 years of experience in the corporate software market, working with Fortune 500 companies to develop and rollout complex learning solutions. Having worked with governments, universities and many multi-nationals during this time, Caleb is experienced in helping stakeholders develop strategic plans, business cases and realize a return on investment with enterprise projects.
How to Attend
To watch the webinar on-demand, go here: http://one.expertus.com/How-to-Find-a-Future-friendly-LMS-Today.html.
More Resources & Information
• Expertus Website: www.expertus.com; ExpertusONE: www.expertus.com/expertus-one
• Blog: http://expertusone.wordpress.com
• Twitter: http://twitter.com/ExpertusONE
• LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/Expertus
• Apple iOS App: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/expertusone-mobile-4.5/id975820681?mt=8
• Android App: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.expertus.mobilelms.v45
• Salesforce AppExchange: https://appexchange.salesforce.com/results?keywords=expertusone
About E-Learning 24/7
E-Learning 24/7 provides LMS consulting services to buyers and advisory and analyst services to e-learning vendors. Its founder and CEO, Craig Weiss, is an eLearning expert, blogger, analyst and speaker, and was recently named one of the world’s most influential people for eLearning.
About Expertus & ExpertusONE
Headquartered in Silicon Valley, Expertus delivers new, cloud LMS technology for the future of learning. ExpertusONE is a commercial-grade LMS with the flexibility and innovative design to handle the evolving learning needs of large, global enterprises. The platform provides one learning system for employees, customers or partners. Supports advanced mobile and HR system connections, along with REST API integrations (including Salesforce). Offers invisible learning, bringing learning to learners through innovative tools like Dynamic Shareable Links and Embeddable Widgets. And delivers total, immersive engagement via a contextual, user-focused experience. See how ExpertusONE delivers the future of the LMS today at www.expertus.com/TheONE.