The modern, multi-audience LMS platform continues to receive accolades for both its workforce and extended enterprise learning design
Santa Clara, CA – Feb. 21, 2017 – Expertus announced today that it won a prestigious Brandon Hall Excellence in Technology award in the “Best Advance in Learning Management Technology for External Training” category. Already recognized in 2016 for its video and workforce learning innovations, Expertus’ ExpertusONE LMS is now honored for its advanced extended enterprise capabilities.
“Global corporations waste hundreds of thousands of dollars on extended enterprise training that hardly gets seen or used,” Ramesh Ramani, Expertus’ CEO, said. “It’s not that customers, partners, retail outlets, etc. don’t want to take training. Rather, it’s often too hard, inconvenient or time-consuming to find. We solved this problem by developing a solutions suite that actually drives training to external learners and even embeds it within their daily workflow.”
Key components of ExpertusONE’s award-winning extended enterprise suite include:
- Dynamic Shareable Links—puts profile-based content search links where they’re easy for external learners to find (such as in software applications, websites, pdfs, etc.) for meaningful, “one click and learn” training
- Embeddable Widgets—places the training catalog where external learners spend the most time, including websites, social media forums, emails, SharePoint and more; drives learning engagement
- Salesforce Integration—brings full LMS access, content and training to salespeople in their preferred working environment, the Salesforce UI
- Mobile App—offers distributed workers or learners in the field convenient, on-the-go training access via native apps with offline sync
- Commerce—robust eCommerce system with broad reporting, tax and currency support gives the same experience as top websites/shopping carts for increased external training revenue and product adoption
“ExpertusONE makes it incredibly easy for all internal, external and distributed audiences to find and consume training,” Ramani continued. “This leads to higher learning adoption and engagement, which drives overall satisfaction and retention and creates more training revenue and product/service sales. Not a bad end game!”
Mike Cooke, Brandon Hall Group’s CEO, agreed saying, “Our research finds the importance of optimizing the (learner’s) experience as a driver of engagement and retention. The technology user experience plays an increasingly large role in shaping the (learner’s) experience, and (our) award winners are creating leading practices that deserve validation and recognition.”
Rachel Cooke, Brandon Hall Group’s COO and head of the awards program, also thanked Expertus for “leading the way in designing and utilizing technologies that empower organizations to enhance—and in some cases transform—their organizations.”
To learn more about Expertus or ExpertusONE, please call 877-827-8160 or email email@example.com.
More Resources & Information
• Expertus Website: www.expertus.com; ExpertusONE: www.expertus.com/expertus-one
• Blog: http://expertusone.wordpress.com
• Twitter: http://twitter.com/ExpertusONE
• LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/Expertus
• Apple iOS App: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/expertusone-mobile-4.5/id975820681?mt=8
• Android App: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.expertus.mobilelms.v45
About Expertus & ExpertusONE
Headquartered in Silicon Valley, Expertus delivers new, cloud LMS technology for the future of learning. ExpertusONE is a commercial-grade LMS with the flexibility and innovative design to handle the evolving learning needs of large, global enterprises. The platform provides one learning system for employees, customers or partners. Supports advanced mobile and HR system connections, along with REST API integrations (including Salesforce). Offers invisible learning, bringing learning to learners through innovative tools like Dynamic Shareable Links and Embeddable Widgets. And delivers total, immersive engagement via a contextual, user-focused experience. See how ExpertusONE delivers the future of the LMS today at www.expertus.com/TheONE.
About Brandon Hall Group, Inc.
With more than 10,000 clients globally and 20 years of delivering world class research and advisory services, Brandon Hall Group is the most well-known and established research organization in the performance improvement industry. We conduct research that drives performance, and provides strategic insights for executives and practitioners responsible for growth and business results. Brandon Hall Group has an extensive repository of thought leadership, research and expertise in Learning and Development, Talent Management, Leadership Development, Talent Acquisition and Human Resources. At the core of our offerings is a Membership Program that Empowers Excellence Through Content, Collaboration and Community. Our members have access to research that helps them make the right decisions about people, processes, and systems, combined with research-powered advisory services customized to their needs. (www.brandonhall.com).