Learning Measurement Services
Measure Learning Program PerformanceTrack your organization's progress across key performance indicators
- Consolidate diverse data within a unified dashboard view
- See and share status reports online, anytime
NEVER FLY BLIND AGAIN
How do you calibrate learning's contribution to overall business success? Do you know what really works? And if you wanted to improve your organization's impact, would you know where to focus?
If you don't have clear answers, you're not alone. Unlocking the answers to key learning management questions often requires so much effort that executives avoid the task.
EXPERTUS IMPACT POINT
Over 50% of learning organizations can't measure operations or business performance as they'd like. That's where Expertus makes all the difference.
In fact, research shows that as much as 80% of learning measurement time is invested in data collection, processing and reporting - leaving only 20% for actual analysis.
But you can reverse that ratio with Expertus Learning Measurement Services. We'll help you make better-informed business decisions - while sparing you from sifting through a mountain of disparate data.
SERVICES FOR EVERY LEARNING MEASUREMENT NEED
You can count on our learning measurement specialists for a variety of analytics:
- Measurement Strategy & Report Optimization
- Reporting & Dashboard Services
- Training Assessment Development
- Survey & Evaluation Services
Ready to discuss how learning measurement services can help you manage training more efficiently?
Contact us >