Multiple locations: New York Region, Chicago Region, San Francisco Bay Area
We’re looking for an experienced Account Executive responsible for sales in key US metropolitan regions, carrying quota for our exciting new ExpertusOne SaaS-based dynamic learning platform and associated implementation and managed services.
Reporting directly to the VP of Sales & Business Development, this position offers a unique opportunity to get in on the ground floor selling our next generation technology.
The successful candidate will have a proven track record of identifying, qualifying, and closing net new business and exceeding quota selling software and services into enterprise level Fortune 1000 accounts.
This job requires 25% - 40% travel.
Some of the specific responsibilities include:
• Create significant market presence in the assigned geographic territory to ensure Expertus is included in all corporate learning opportunities for either cloud-based technology or service needs.
• Develop aggressive yet achievable forecast.
• Develop account strategy and detailed plan of action, utilizing internal resources effectively.
• Lead the development of account specific materials needed throughout the sales process: proposals, presentations, contracts and SOW’s.
• Deliver presentations and product demos to C-level and operational business groups in a complex, multi-buyer environment. SME resources will assist in larger customer engagements.
• Maintain daily customer contact, pipeline, and activity reports in CRM (SalesForce).
• Provide useful feedback to executives in order to continuously improve product / service mix and strategy.
• Assist implementation team in program to ensure the highest level of references in each of our ExpertusONE accounts.
The qualifications for the position include:
• 5+ years of enterprise level software and/or services quota carrying sales experience, ideally in the corporate Learning Management System (LMS) solutions environment.
• Demonstrated track record of meeting or exceeding $2M+ quota.
• Experience selling complex solutions into multi-buyer environments, where stakeholders include high level decision makers in HR, IT, Sales, Channels and Product Management / Marketing.
• Strong communication skills, verbal and written.
• Demonstrated ability to generate and follow up on leads via cold calling.
• Ability to analyze and understand a customer’s business processes, challenges and objectives, and create insightful solutions.
• Strong personal motivation, business ethics, and personal integrity.
• Ability to work productively and independently while multi-tasking daily activities (suspects, prospects, RFP’s, demos, proposals, POC, contracts, etc.)
• Ability to effectively utilize technology: WebEx, Email, SalesForce, etc.
• Undergraduate degree or equivalent experience required
We offer competitive salaries, sales commission plan, stock options, and benefits.
To apply, send your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.